PERSONAL SUPPORT PROGRAM
This is a highly personalized service in which you will meet one-on-one with your career transition coach at a time and location that is convenient to you. You may also choose to have meetings virtually, utilizing telephone, email, Skype, etc.
Your Program Includes:
- Coaching to determine where and what your next step will be in your career.
- Guidance on managing delicate conversations regarding your previous role and company.
- Career testing and assessment services when considering alternative career choices.
- Development of a strategy for getting to where you want to go.
- Support to develop an accomplishment style resume and appropriate cover letter.
- Preparation skills for interviews, including a mock interview with candid feedback from a professional, trained interviewer.
- Counsel on how to utilize contacts, grow your network and approach the job market.
- Advice on how to negotiate compensation packages for a new role.
- Guidance on properly preparing references.
- Counsel for considering self-employment, developing a small business or going into semi retirement.
- On boarding coaching, a unique opportunity to receive continued support during the important first three months of a new role.
These meetings, as with all conversations with your coach, are completely confidential.